Brief Description about WMG Excellence Scholarships – Up To 50% Off
- Partial Funding
- University of Warwick
- All Subjects
- International Students, Domestic Students
International and domestic students can apply for WMG Excellence Scholarships, which offer up to 50% discount. The scholarship covers master’s level programs at the University of Warwick in the field of All Subjects. The scholarship has an open deadline.
WMG Excellence Scholarships are competitive merit-based scholarships.
Past academic accomplishment, work experience, motives for study, and your future vision will all be considered in the evaluation of your application.
WMG Excellence Scholarships are based on a percentage reduction in tuition fees, with prizes ranging from 10% to 50% tuition price reduction.
WMG Excellence Scholarships – up to 50% off is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Warwick.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ All Subjects.
WMG will be awarding over £750,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on full-time MSc programs taught within the WMG department at Warwick, beginning in October 2022.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG full-time MSc course starting October 2022.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record and/or strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries, on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK full-time MSc programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimize nationality and gender diversity.