Brief Description about Bachelor Scholarships At Norwegian Business School.
- Full tuition fee
- BI Norwegian Business School
- All Subjects
- Women Students, International Students, Domestic Students
Women in Finance and Tech Bachelor Scholarships at Norwegian Business School, Norway 2022-23 is open for Women Students, International Students, Domestic Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor level programmes in the field of All Subjects taught at BI Norwegian Business School . The deadline of the scholarship varies.
Women in Finance and Tech Bachelor Scholarships at Norwegian Business School, Norway 2022-23 is available to undertake Bachelor level programs at BI Norwegian Business School.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ All Subjects.
The Women in Finance and Technology Bachelor Scholarship will cover full tuition fees for up to three years if the student maintains the academic progression requirements for scholarship recipients.
- Female candidates with strong academic records
- Female candidates who receive an offer of admission in one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Data Science for Business
- Bachelor i finans (all campuses)
- Applicants who apply for the BI International Baccalaureate and the BI International Scholarship will also be considered for this scholarship. A separate scholarship application letter is not required.
- All candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarships.
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who are awarded the Women in Finance and Tech Bachelor Scholarship must be prepared to be “BI Ambassadors”, acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts, and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
- You may apply for more than one scholarship; however, BI Norwegian Business School will award only one scholarship per student.
- Awarded scholarships are tied to academic programmes and campus, and are not transferrable.
- Candidates who have already earned a bachelor’s degree are not given priority for scholarships.
Only candidates admitted to the Bachelor of Data Science for Business, or the Bachelor i finans commencing Autumn 2022 will be considered for this scholarship.
Write a scholarship application letter, a maximum of one page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
Upload the scholarship application letter with your application for admission on the online application portal. Include all the required documentation to be evaluated for admission.