For almost a century, we have taken great pride in providing Canadians with goods and services that can assist them in the pursuit of their careers and the enjoyment of life in Canada.
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience; 2 years to less than 3 years
Work setting; Retail business
Staff accommodation available
Location; 1610 Hillside Ave Victoria, BC
Salary; $24.68 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment; Permanent employment (Full time)
Today, our retail network of 1,700 sites is in the best shape it has ever been in, and our employees have never had a better connection to the communities they serve. The world of retail is shifting, and so are we, all with the goal of serving you better than we ever have before.
- Create work schedules and standard operating procedures.
- Activities should be coordinated with those of other work units or departments.
- Create reports, then hand them in.
Must Read: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Find solutions to issues that are related to work.
- Employees should be made aware of their responsibilities and the relevant policies.
- Work should be coordinated, distributed, and reviewed.
Work conditions/physical capabilities
- Fast-paced atmosphere
- Work under pressure
- Handling big weights
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral communication
- Exceptional ability to communicate in writing
- Member of the team
- Advantages to one’s health
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Advantages of Group Insurance Coverage
- Insurance on one’s life
How to Apply
If you are interested in the work as a Warehouse supervisor at Canadian Tire Associate Store, click the link below to apply via email.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading: