Due to the nature of their work, it is necessary for them to be adaptable and to have the capacity to juggle multiple specialized areas of knowledge, whether it be in the management of people or budgets.
Seniority level; Mid-Senior level
Employment type; Full-time
Job function; Project Management and Information Technology
Industries; Software Development
Project manager has consistently ranked among the top positions with the highest demand in Canada for the past few years.
A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required of you if you want to increase your chances of getting hired for the position of project manager.
About the Company
LotusFlare is a consumer goods manufacturer with R&D facilities located in North America, Europe, and Asia respectively.
Leading telecommunications service providers have selected our technology, which brings their product infrastructure into the modern era.
We are transitioning away from conventional business backends and moving instead toward an engagement-centric and dynamic product stack.
Our cloud native SaaS platform, which supports on-premise private and hybrid clouds in addition to leading public clouds, is based on the most recent technologies chosen from the CNCF stack. This allows it to run on leading public clouds.
LotusFlare, which was established by early product and growth workers from Facebook, has received funding from prominent investors such as Social Capital and Google Ventures.
LotusFlare is a platform that allows telecommunications companies to create a fully digital customer experience for their subscribers.
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
With this platform, subscribers can choose and port a mobile number, order SIMs and devices, track shipping, select and purchase plans, find and consume content, pay bills, receive loyalty rewards, and access customer service.
In addition to this, LotusFlare offers a Growth platform that helps digital product developers drive user acquisition, engagement, and monetization.
Customers of LotusFlare include industry leaders such as Verizon Wireless, Telenor, Ooredoo, Singtel, Maxis, Globe, and LinkedIn, among others.
As a Project Manager, it is your responsibility to lead projects in which customers are involved.
This includes ensuring that the “right” solution is designed, developed, tested, and deployed within the parameters of customer expectations, as well as ensuring that project goals and objectives are clearly defined and accomplished.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have a solid foundation in the technical administration of projects, as well as great organisational, problem-solving, and communication abilities.
You need to have a thorough understanding of the foundations of project management and be comfortable speaking verbally and in writing with a varied stakeholder group that includes senior leaders.
- Take part in the pre-sales meetings as well as the preparation of the contract.
- Ensure that best practises, as well as specified processes and standards for project management, are adhered to for all of the projects that have been allocated to you, particularly with regard to scoping and planning, problem management, risk management, change management, quality management, and so on.
- Establish the project plan baseline by identifying and documenting the project scope together, including key milestones and dependencies. This should be done before any other planning can begin.
- Determine and clearly define the deliverables, as well as the roles and duties, for each member of the team that is allocated to the project.
- Determine which resources are required to carry out the project plan and make arrangements to get them.
- Collaborate with the engineering and design teams on the inside of LotusFlare, as well as the technical teams of our customers on the outside, to make sure that best practises are followed and that the optimal solutions are chosen and created.
- Drive the execution of the project by keeping track of deliveries, taking responsibility for change management, and actively seeking out and resolving obstacles.
- Assign and monitor the completion of daily tasks by the LotusFlare staff who are working on the project, all the while ensuring that everyone is making progress toward the goals that have been set.
- Hold regular meetings to assess the current state of the projects for which you are responsible and to discuss any obstacles, concerns, or problems that may arise.
- Leaders both inside and external to the company should get periodic updates and status reports that you prepare and present.
- Manage both the User Acceptance Testing and the Production Releases, in addition to the Project Handover to our Operational Support Teams.
- Be a member of a Global Delivery Team, discuss your experiences, and help create the Project Management discipline inside LotusFlare with the objective of improving processes, methods, and tools through the use of innovative ideas.
- Develop the project documentation and keep it updated.
- Utilize the most up-to-date collaboration platforms such as Jira, Confluence, Trello, and [email protected], among others.
- a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or one of the many other relevant fields.
- Experience managing projects in a technical and/or software development environment for at least five years, particularly in the telecommunications industry, preferably with exposure to Product Engineering teams and BSS/OSS development and integration.
- Certification in Professional Project Management from an Organization That Is Recognized To Do So (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2).
- A solid understanding of the fundamental processes, strategies, tools, and methodologies used in project management has been demonstrated.
- a robust background in service-oriented and digital technologies in order to be able to comprehend the interdependencies of services and the technical solutions for multi-tiered systems.
- Excellent writing and vocal communication abilities, as well as a comfort level and prior expertise with communicating across organisational boundaries.
- Experience delivering goods according to a plan in an environment that is fast-paced, multi-disciplinary, and frequently clouded by uncertainty.
- Experience designing, planning, and carrying out the execution of technically challenging projects on your own.
- Capable of synthesising data and articulating the reasoning behind challenging trade-off decisions
- Experience working with the project management systems Jira and Confluence, preferably with a strong command of the Jira Roadmaps application for project planning and tracking.
- It would be beneficial to have further certification and experience working as a Scrum Master while employing the Agile technique.
BENEFITS WE HAVE FOR YOU:
- Packages of competitive pay and benefits
- Paid lunch
- Private medical treatment
- Stock options and annual bonuses from the company
- Instructional Seminars and Workshops
- Genuinely adaptable schedules of employment
- Engineers of the highest calibre to both learn from and collaborate with
WORKING WITH US:
When you work with LotusFlare, you’ll be part of an innovative team of top engineers in the industry, all of whom are on the cutting edge of technological innovation and infrastructure abstraction.
Our office is located in the very center of the city, so in addition to having friendly coworkers, you also have convenient access to public transportation, breathtaking views, and everything else you need to make the most of your time spent there.
At LotusFlare, our managers prioritize the creation of productive teams. They also look out for your personal growth, encourage you to let your imagination run wild, and provide guidance as you strive to become leading industry experts in the field of cloud native infrastructure.
How To Apply
For more Information on how to get a job as a Project Manager on LotusFlare at Canada, you can click the link below
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See the others are reading: