Because of the sizeable labour market and the fact that people want to transport goods and products all over the place, there is a demand for people to work as commercial drivers.
Seniority level; Mid-Senior level
Employment type; Full-time
Job function; Management and Manufacturing
Industries; Truck Transportation
Either a licence to operate a commercial vehicle or a certification to operate a forklift is necessary to meet the requirements for certification.
As long as you have the appropriate licences, you should have no trouble finding work in Canada. You should plan on having a positive experience.
We at XTL TRANSPORT INC are searching for Class 1 Drivers to work inside the Lower Mainland at this time. If you are interested in this position, please apply today.
We feel that our drivers deserve more, which is why we provide a consistent work schedule that gives you the ability to arrange your personal life. That means you won’t be missing out on the essential parts of life any longer!
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
Our Guarantee to You:
- Work must be done pin to pin, with no hand bombing.
- The beginning wage will be $25.86 per hour, with annual increases issued on the anniversary date.
- After working 45 hours in a week, an employee is eligible for overtime pay.
- RRSP programme that offers matching contributions from the company (XTL matches up to 3%)
- Home each day, a healthy mix of work and life lifestyle
- Benefits made available right away by XTL (no pay deductions for this)
- Weekly payments are made via direct deposit.
- Program for Earning a $3000 Bonus for Referrals
- Friendly environment with an open door policy
- The emphasis is placed on both employee safety and service hours.
- Excellent new equipment
- Mentoring Program for Fleets That Are Well Maintained
- The esteem that you have earned
Must Read: 4 Steps to Landing a Job in Canada
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A valid driver’s licence of class 1 is required.
- Towing a 53-foot trailer requires a minimum of two years of driving experience (dry and reefer)
- Required to have a clean abstract (No more than 5 demerit points)
- From Sunday through Thursday, and then Friday through Tuesday
- The beginning times change according to the requirements of the operation (afternoon shifts)
- Depending on load and location, either live offloading or drop and switch.
How To Apply
Send your current driver’s abstract and CV in your answer if you are the perfect candidate and would want to join a family-oriented and successful firm. Alternatively, you may phone (604) 881-2342 extension 4746 and ask to talk to Maisa in order to book an interview.
For more Information on how to apply, you can visit the official website in the link below
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading;