We are looking to hire a Data Entry Analyst to help us enhance and enrich our on-chain datasets with off-chain data, and the search is currently underway. The purpose of this role is to ensure that the data that is manually managed by our organisation is accurate and trustworthy by working in a cross-functional capacity with other teams within the organisation. Due to the permission less nature of the blockchain, it can be difficult to combine data that is stored on the chain with data that is stored outside the chain.
Seniority level; Entry level
Employment type; Full-time
Job function; Information Technology
Industries; Technology, Information and Internet
As a result, the responsibilities of this role are essential to ensuring that an accurate representation of the blockchain is maintained.
- Other checks
- In order to guarantee the accuracy of the data stored in our cloud-based spreadsheets, you must own, maintain, and improve them.
- Compare the collected data to the original source documents to ensure its accuracy.
- Update existing data
- Maintaining your data requires that you do backups on a regular basis.
- The quality of the data requires that when wrong information is provided, the parties involved collaborate to repair it.
- Check to see whether a change in contracts isn’t the cause of a significant drop in activity, as this could indicate stale data.
- To ensure the completeness of the data, add any unknown dApps to the warehouse.
- Data enrichments: Add the required metadata to well-known decentralised applications and non-fungible tokens (ex. identifying financial vs non-financial NFTs)
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Excellent familiarity with word processing applications as well as spreadsheet software (MS Office, Google Sheets etc.)
- A fundamental familiarity with database systems
- Excellent grasp of spoken and written English, as well as strong abilities in providing client service
- Excellent focus on the smallest of details
- Strong communication abilities, willing to participate as a member of a team, and thrives when working with others.
- Mindset that is constructive and focused on finding solutions
Must Read 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- A working knowledge of blockchain applications, crypto economics, and decentralised finance is required.
- a thirst for knowledge regarding blockchain technology and Web3 SQL experience
Perform your job duties from any location (Remote first)
How To Apply
For more information on how to apply, you can visit the link below
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading