Ecotex Healthcare Linen Service is a leading provider of healthcare laundry and linen services to hospitals and other medical facilities in western United States and Canada.
Position; Industrial Electrician
Location; Mississauga, ON
Shift: Day; Evening and Night shift available
Seniority level; Entry level
Employment type; Full-time
Job function; Management and Manufacturing
Industries; Textile Manufacturing
Their service area includes both countries. We are a small business that is privately held and run by our family.
We are committed to providing our clients with innovative solutions for their linen needs.
The use of Ecotex contributes to the creation of a secure and pleasant setting for patient care.
Ecotex displays the use of best practises for reusing, recovering, and recycling resources in order to maintain its status as a Clean Green® certified laundry operator. Every day, do something to make a difference.
Must Read: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Advantages to one’s health and teeth
- Program for Safety Shoes and Equipment Under the Pension Plan
- Ongoing Education and Professional Development
- Awards for Distinguished Service and Appreciation of Employees
Ecotex Healthcare Linen Service LP (Ecotex HLS) is dedicated to fostering a working environment that is both accessible and welcoming to all employees.
It is our policy to recruit and choose potential employees based entirely on the qualifications they present in their applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from any and all applicants who meet the qualifications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot production equipment.
- Carry out safety inspections in addition to preventative maintenance tasks.
- Maintain compliance with established policies and processes, as well as general industry standards.
- Perform tasks using a variety of machine shop instruments, such as drill presses, grinders, and saws.
- Attend to problems that arise with the equipment in a timely manner.
- Other responsibilities that are delegated by management.
Trending: 4 Steps to Landing a Job in Canada
- Licensed Industrial Electrician in the province of Ontario (442 Industrial Electrician’s License) with one to three years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Having the ability to read and understand both mechanical and electrical schematics is a plus.
skilled in electrical automation, including loop controls, sensors, and other related technologies.
- Able to operate electrical circuits for a variety of different kinds of machinery, including electrical panels.
- Having the ability to make simple drawings, ladder diagrams, and single circuit diagrams is a plus.
- Acquainted with the Electrical Code, the regulations governing the ESA, and the health and safety standards.
- Competence at finding solutions to problems.
- Carry out your duties without close or any monitoring at all.
- Strong abilities in both the written and spoken forms of communication in English.
- Experience as a millwright is a valuable asset.
How To Apply
For more Information on the Industrial Electrician in Ecotex Healthcare Linen Service Job at Canada and how to apply, You can click on the link below.
Please Note: Notifying the recruitment team of your requirement for an accommodation at any point in the process is required for candidates who are applying for jobs.
Any information that is received that is related to the accommodation needs of a candidate will be handled in a way that is strictly confidential.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading