We are a team of professional fundraisers that is expanding quickly, and we have immediate openings on both our Regina and Saskatoon teams for highly motivated and accomplished fundraising assistants.
Our ideal applicant will be a charismatic and results-oriented individual. Prior experience in Fundraising, Community Outreach, or Customer Service is desired, but not essential.
Our ideal applicant will be cross-trained in all facets of Customer Service, Promotions, and Management.
And training does not conclude there! We will give you with extensive continuous training to acquaint you with the charity core objective of our client as well as all areas of the Customer Service cycle.
Your success will then be determined by your personal motivation, perseverance, and ability to interact with potential clients.
- Motivate people to donate money by interacting face to face with members of the community and giving presentations that are exciting and interesting about the organisation being supported.
- Inform members of the community about the fundamental work that our charity partners are doing for people in the surrounding areas.
Participate in in-person and online meetings in order to learn more
- about the organisations with whom we work.
Establish and keep up fruitful working relationships with the customers and other members of the team, as well as with the clients.
- Donor engagement at events should be used to actively pursue new client acquisition, new lead generation, and continued brand loyalty.
Trending; 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset, innovative ways of thinking, and a dogged determination to achieve success.
- Can adhere to a tried-and-true method if they have 0-2 years of experience in customer service, community outreach, or marketing
- Extremely competitive and driven to succeed
- can overcome setbacks and grow as a result of their experiences
Willing to experiment with different strategies and methods
How to Apply
For more information on how to apply, you can click on the link below
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading