A Cashier is a professional that works in retail and is responsible for scanning things to check that the pricing and quantities are accurate, assisting customers who require assistance or information regarding products, and handling returns and exchanges when they are required.
Managing financial transactions with clients through the use of cash registers is one of the tasks of a cashier.
scanning products and confirming that the prices are correct
Taking in payments of any kind, whether they be cash or credit.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Will engage in training
Commerce at retail establishments
- Perform duties at the teller machine.
- Perform financial transactions including cash, checks, and credit and debit cards.
- Check over the goods.
- Obtain compensation in exchange for providing goods or services.
- Perform a daily/shift accounting of money received and a total sales tally reconciliation.
- Restock the shelves and wipe off the front counter.
- Greetings to the customers
- Provide client service
Trending:4 Steps to Landing a Job in Canada
Conditions of employment and required physical abilities
Intensely taxing on the body
Standing for lengthy duration.
How to Apply
If you are interested in securing a Job as a Cashier At Mango-Solon Inc., you can apply through the link below:
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading