Joe and Terry Graedon have been educating, writing, and disseminating information to assist individuals in making educated decisions about their health for over forty years now.
Education; Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience; 2 years to less than 3 years
Work setting; Pharmacy or drugstore
Location; Unit 115-6363 168 Street Surrey, BC V3S 3Y2
Salary; 30.30 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment; Permanent employment (Full time)
- Manage personnel and delegate responsibilities
- Determine the products and services to be sold and implement pricing and credit policies
- Create and execute marketing strategies
- Determine your staffing needs.
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, must be resolved.
- Daily operations must be planned, organized, directed, controlled, and evaluated.
- Recruit, hire, and manage employees and/or volunteers
How to Apply
If you are interested and want to secure a job as a Pharmacy manager at People’s Pharmacy in Canada, click the link below to apply by email.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading