Big dreams are ingrained in our very beings.
Our motivation comes from the desire to brew the beers that are most beloved around the world and to design experiences that are significant. We are the owners, and as such, we have the authority to drive meaningful change, meet difficult challenges, and accept responsibility for the outcomes.
We are searching for talented people that share these values, who are ambitious, aggressive, and resilient in their approach.
We are searching for talented individuals who are interested in rapid career progression, experiences that cut across functional lines, opportunities to work abroad, and intensive training and development.
Labatt is one of the founding enterprises in Canada and is the country’s most successful brewer. It was established more than 175 years ago.
We are really pleased with our long and illustrious history in Canada, and we are absolutely dedicated to producing beers of the highest possible quality and flavor that continue to meet and exceed the expectations of beer consumers.
Through renowned brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, NÜTRL, Michelob Ultra, Corona, Stella Artois, and many others, Labatt has provided customers with unique opportunities to interact with the company and its products.
With over 3,600 people, a portfolio of more than 60 great beers and beyond, and 10 breweries from coast to coast, we are delighted to serve Canada and the places that we call home.
Our extensive portfolio allows us to be a true national brewer.
This position will eventually lead to full-time employment (FFE).
This is a training program to prepare participants for other full-time professions.
Machines That Are Operated
- Changing over products, doing cleaning in place on the filler(s), and performing sanitation.
- The process of controlling digital screens that display the line’s progress.
- Monitoring the consumption and disposal of packaging materials.
Assurance of Quality
- Carrying out inspections for quality control
- Assuring that the packing machines are in working order while providing assistance with minor repairs
- Notifying management or the maintenance crew of problems that are significant or complicated.
- ensuring that all legally mandated and company-issued policies and standard operating procedures are adhered to.
- Take part in the development of standard operating procedures or their refinement
- complying with environmental health and safety standards and procedures, actively participating in relevant environmental
- Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) programs and initiatives, and acting in a manner that is consistent with TPBC’s health and safety policy are all examples of what it means to actively participate.
- Ability and willingness to train on a variety of different kinds of equipment
- To the extent that it is necessary, ensure that other employees receive training on the job.
- When not operating equipment, you are responsible for other duties as specified.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Open to learning and improving own skills with a can-do attitude.
- Computer skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with a strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrates problem solving and time management skills.
- Valid Forklift License considered an asset
- Mechanical aptitude considered an asset.
- Valid Level 1 First Aid Certificate an asset.
- Willing to work Overtime as required for production completion
- Engage in physical activities and manual labor as requested, including but not limited to : prolonged standing, walking, lifting pushing, twisting, pulling and bending.
- Lift object up to 50 lbs.
- Work in an enclosed environment.
- Climb a ladder/stairs.
- Work on slippery floor.
- Lift object higher than the shoulders.
- Operate a motorized equipment.
- Exposure to noise.
- Exposure to vibration.
- Participate in the hearing conservation program.
- Ability to wear all PPE as required: including safety shoes, glasses, bump cap (plastic insert), hearing protection (jewelry must be taken off)
- Able to work shift work (Day, afternoons, and midnights)
How to Apply
If you are interested in the Job as a Temporary Packaging Operator at Labatt Breweries Canada, click the link ,below to apply
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading