In the corporate, educational, hospital, and remote site markets, Sodexo is the industry leader in providing services that enhance the quality of life for their respective customers.
A crucial component of one’s own performance as well as the performance of the company. Our one-of-a-kind combination of services is offered to more than 100 million customers every single day across our global footprint of 67 countries.
As we work to provide over 850 different food and facility management solutions for over 750 different locations, we take great satisfaction in the fact that we are committed to the highest possible standard of Employment Equity and Diversity.
Find a company that believes in the same things you do and grow your career there! You can find the position that you’re looking for at Sodexo Canada.
The Dishwasher position at one of our high-volume dining establishments is open to an enthusiastic, cross-trainable, and polite individual who is interested in joining our team.
You will always deliver the best possible level of customer service while also being responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of the following objects as a member of our team:
- Dishwashers are responsible for cleaning work tables in addition to washing dishes, glassware, and silverware by hand or using an automated washing machine.
- In addition to that, you can be asked to sweep, mop, clean, or vacuum the floors, and move supplies and equipment between the storage areas and the working areas.
- Sanitizing equipment and complying with all health and safety protocols, rules, and regulations imposed by Sodexo, the client, and regulatory agencies are requirements for certain positions.
- 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., with the possibility of adjusting these hours to better meet the requirements of the customer.
- Experience equivalent to at least one year is preferred.
- Capability to make use of various tools and pieces of equipment, as well as to carry out the physically demanding portions of the job.
- Exceptional customer service abilities and a willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty were demonstrated.
- Capacity to operate under direction while adhering to established protocols and maintaining full compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations.
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Integrity in both one’s personal and professional life, as well as one’s look and behavior.
- Personifies our core value behaviors, including the Spirit of Service, the Spirit of Teamwork, and the Spirit of Progress.
- Required to have a background check.
What Sodexo Can Offer You:
- Workplace with a degree of adaptability
- The employee benefits and remuneration are among the best in the industry.
- Programs for training and professional advancement
- countless possibilities for personal development
- Responsibility of businesses and environmental sustainability
- The Best Companies in Canada to Work For If You’re Young 2019
- Forbes Magazine’s List of the Best Employers in Canada for 2019
- The top 50 employers in 2019, according to Diversity Inc.
- And even more than that!
How to Apply
Employment Equity and Diversity are two causes that are important to Sodexo.
We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on their national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran, or any other federal, provincial, or local protected class.
This includes racial discrimination, religious discrimination, ethnic group discrimination, gender identity discrimination, and sexual orientation discrimination.
We encourage people with impairments to apply to our company and accept their submissions.
Candidates taking part in any and all aspects of the selection process are welcome to submit a request for accommodation at any time.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading