At Fidelio, we encourage and assist small and medium-sized enterprises in expanding their operations so that they can better compete in their respective markets.
How? by assisting them in improving the efficiency of their business operations using our unified management system.
We have been well established in the Quebec market for over 20 years, and our expansion into the Ontario market is proceeding at a quick pace.
What we would like to offer you
- Hours that are flexible, with the option to wrap up by noon on Fridays.
- Remote work
- Competitive compensation
- Training and guidance on an ongoing basis.
- A group RRSP in addition to insurance
- Monthly gatherings of friends!
Your future responsibilities
- Lead generation and participation in the development of Fidelio’s Ontario market through the active transformation of fresh opportunities into target accounts.
- Make calls to potential customers with an emphasis on business clients.
- Identify and gain an understanding of the needs of potential customers and clients in the Ontario market, and then conduct a needs assessment to develop solutions that are adapted to meet those requirements (RFI/RFP).
- Develop scripts and give presentations to prospective clients and customers for small and medium-sized businesses (integration of datasets, etc.).
- Record the most effective uses of our ERP system and provide this information to our clients and potential clients.
- Make sure there are follow-ups with potential customers and the team in charge of sales and marketing.
- Maintain an awareness of the latest Fidelio product features; take part in industry events such as trade exhibitions, webinars, etc.
What we’re looking for
- A degree in a subject that is pertinent to the position, such as commerce or sales, or experience that is comparable to the degree.
- four to five years of experience in the field of information technology sales, or as a project integrator, or in another field that is relevant.
- a command of the English language, both orally and in writing, of an expert degree.
- Have shown that they are able to communicate effectively orally and in writing for use in interpersonal interactions and presentations.
- Excellent comprehension of the demographic of potential customers as well as the challenges involved in managing activities in a small or medium-sized business.
- Exhibit a high level of self-motivation and commitment to achieve the sales goals that have been set.
- Exhibit a high level of initiative and be a committed member of the team.
- posses strong capacities for intellectual growth.
- Experience in the administration of projects for CRM, ERP, or other types of information systems is highly desirable.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Competitive salary
- Social activities organized by the company
- Public transportation nearby
- On-going training
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary
How to Apply
If you are interested in securing the job offer as a Business development representative at Commsoft Technologies – Fidelio in Canada, click the link below to apply
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
[maxbutton id=”1″ window=”new” ]
See what others are reading
- How to apply as a truck washer in Natt Enterprises Ltd at Canada
- Job as a Retail sales associate at Canadian Tire Associate Store
- Work as a Corporate sales manager at Beaver Creek Winnery Limited