The Canadian Health Labs (CHL) is a mobile healthcare provider that is currently working under a contract to deliver healthcare services to a variety of organisations in both the public and commercial sectors across Canada. This presents an opportunity to make a positive contribution to the safety and well-being of Canadians while also having the chance to visit new places all throughout our stunning nation.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Employment type: Full-time
Job Function: Health Care Provider
Industries: Hospitals and Health Care
Pharmacists are needed in Saskatchewan, Canada for travel/deployment assignments.
To oversee the overall operations of the Pharmacy, which includes offering counselling to customers as well as providers of health care, practicing to full scope in terms of delivering professional services, dispensing medication, and assisting in the upkeep of the dispensary.
Must read: 4 Steps to Landing a Job in Canada
- Assist clients, patients, and other licenced personnel in the healthcare industry in the selection and administration of appropriate prescription and over-the-counter medications.
- In order to prevent potentially harmful side effects, patients should be questioned about any other medications they are currently taking as well as any other medical issues.
- Patients should be educated on the potential adverse effects of their drug, and any questions they may have should be answered.
- Maintain patient medication profiles, including recording narcotics and prohibited drugs, as well as other controlled substances.
- Compound pharmaceutical items when it is essential to do so, including calculating and measuring the correct quantities of medications and other ingredients to satisfy prescriptions.
- Place orders for medical supplies and medications, and make sure there is enough stock.
- Make ensuring that medications, including vaccines, are packed, delivered, prepared, and kept in the appropriate manner.
- Maintain vigilance on pharmacy technicians as they prepare and dispense medication.
Trending: Canada’s highest-paying remote jobs
Education and Qualifications:
- Graduation from a pharmacy programme that has been authorized and accredited
- Have a valid pharmacist licence in good standing.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- A track record of success in effectively communicating with all levels of clinical and non-clinical Field personnel and in interpreting business policies.
- Exceptional interpersonal abilities as well as the capacity to deal with challenging circumstances in an impartial and consistent manner.
- Superior abilities in both interpersonal communication and the resolution of conflicts
- Able to operate both alone and cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Capable of performing several operations and tasks while simultaneously prioritizing them
- Possession of skills in critical thinking and the ability to prioritize care
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading:
- How to secure a job as a Financial Analyst in Canada.
- Step by step guide on how to become a Veterinarian in Canada
- How to Put Yourself Forward for a Job as a Website Developer in Canada