One of the most important members of the finance team is the Financial Analyst – Special Projects.
This function offers support to the business by giving financial guidance on business transformation projects and strategic long-term initiatives that will have an influence on the supply chain of Coke Canada.
This job will work closely with the Engineering and Strategic Infrastructure Planning departments and will report their activities to the Finance Manager.
Seniority level; Entry level
Employment type; Full-time
Job function; Finance and Sales
- In the context of the supply chain, operate as the principal point of contact for business transformation and capital projects.
- Assess the financial viability of capital projects, including an evaluation of the Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Payback time, and Net Present Value (NPV), as well as providing guidance to the company on critical sensitivity factors that may significantly impact these metrics.
- Recognize the dangers that may affect the financial performance of the projects and look for possibilities to make up for any deviations from the original plan.
- Carry out a post-implementation review of special projects and investigate any discrepancies that may have emerged between the actuals and the forecasts or plans.
- Assist with the preparation of the yearly budget as well as the monthly rolling estimates for the supply chain, making certain that the monetary repercussions of anticipated company transformations and construction projects are factored in.
- Review established procedures and collaborate on the identification of areas in which supply chain finance could benefit from process improvements and efficiencies.
- Analysis on the fly of the financial impact of potential supply chain disruptions and other events
Must Read: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Strong skills in collaborative work are essential in order to interact with key stakeholders across multiple functions.
- a proven track record of success in forming and maintaining commercial partnerships, including the provision of financial analysis and recommendations
- A comprehension of accounting principles is necessary for the preparation of reliable financial reports.
- Communicates well and possesses the great oral and writing communication skills necessary to explain financial performance.
- A sense of urgency is essential together with skills in time management in order to ensure that key deadlines are met.
- Capability of performing multiple tasks at once and reorganizing one’s schedule in response to shifting priorities and stringent time constraints
Coke Canada Bottling is a company that takes great pride in being wholly owned and operated by Canadians.
The most successful bottling company in Canada is called Coke Canada Bottling. We are a privately held company that has over 5,800 employees, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities located around the country.
We have a history of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink goods that Canadians adore for more than one hundred and twenty years.
Through our shared values, which include leading with an entrepreneurial attitude, cooperation, integrity, accountability, quality, and safety, we take great pride in developing diverse and long-lasting relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities.
These are some of the brands that we carry: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola LifeTM, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI®, and vitaminwater®. Additionally, we carry partner brands such as Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
All job offers made by Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (also known as “Coke Canada”) are contingent upon the candidate successfully obtaining a background clearance from the third-party vendor with whom we have a contractual relationship.
The standard standards for clearance vary depending on the position, and they may include any, all, or none of the following: a background check, verification of employment and education, verification of driver’s licence, and examination of driver’s abstract. In addition, Coke Canada requires that all new employees have a full immunization against COVID-19 and that they produce documentation of vaccination to the company.
After you have been approached for further consideration, if you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the aforementioned topics, please let the team in charge of talent acquisition know about them.
Coke Canada Bottling has a number of policies, programmes, and resources available to support our people as part of our dedication to developing a workforce that is diverse and welcoming of all individuals.
How to apply
For more information on how to apply you can visit the official website on the link below
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading;