For almost a century, we have taken great pride in providing Canadians with goods and services that can assist them in the pursuit of their careers and the enjoyment of life in Canada.
Education; No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience; Will train
Work setting; Department store
Relocation costs covered by employer
Staff accommodation available
Location; 1610 Hillside Ave Victoria, BC
Salary; $16.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment; Permanent employment (Full time)
Today, our retail network of 1,700 sites is in the best shape it has ever been in, and our employees have never had a better connection to the communities they serve.
The world of retail is shifting, and so are we, all with the goal of serving you better than we ever have before.
- Offer guidance pertaining to the products.
- Contribute to the presentation of the goods
Must Read: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Meet and greet consumers and discuss the nature, quantity, and quality of the goods or services they are interested in purchasing, renting, or leasing
- Get the merchandise ready for sale, rental, or lease.
- Conditions of employment and required physical abilities
- Environment moving at a breakneck speed
- Standing for extended periods
- Health benefits
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Group insurance benefits
How to Apply
If you are interested in the Job as a Retail sales associate at Canadian Tire Associate Store, you can click the link below to apply via Email
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading