When working in a restaurant or other place that serves food, a Cook, is responsible for preparing ingredients, processing customer orders, making meals, and cleaning their workspace throughout the day in order to adhere to health and safety regulations.
Education; Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience; 7 months to less than 1 year
Location; Vancouver, BC
Salary; $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment; Permanent employment (Full time)
- Cook and prepare whole meals as well as individual dishes and delicacies.
- Cook individualized meals for patients in accordance with their dietitian’s or chef’s instructions.
- Perform inspections in the commercial kitchens and dining spaces.
Must Read: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Staff members should be instructed in the preparation, cooking, and handling of food.
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain order in the kitchen and watch over the personnel.
- Keep accurate records and inventories of the food, supplies, and equipment you have.
- Kitchen and other work areas should be clean.
- Control the activities in the kitchen.
- Proven history of working as a cook
- Competence in the use of chopping instruments, cooking equipment, and baking equipment
- A familiarity with a variety of cooking processes and techniques (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Capability to adhere to all of the necessary sanitation protocols
- Capability to operate well within a group Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Superior fitness level and perseverance in physical activity
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required; a diploma from an accredited culinary school is preferred.
How to Apply
If you are interested on How to secure a job as a cook at GSG Foods Inc. in Canada, click the link below to apply via email
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading