The Taber Packaging Technician will help PepsiCo Foods Canada succeed by offering leadership in the operations of our manufacturing functions.
PepsiCo Canada is consistently ranked as one of the top 100 employers in all of Canada. More than one billion times a day, people in over 200 nations and territories across the world enjoy PepsiCo goods.
This number represents the company’s global reach. From Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s, and more, our product portfolio includes 22 well-known brands that are collectively worth over a billion dollars.
We are responsible for the production of hundreds of delectable dishes and beverages that are popular all over the world.
The initiative taken by PepsiCo to contribute to the development of a food system that is more environmentally friendly is an important part of the larger Winning with Purpose plan that the firm has developed for achieving fast and sustainable growth.
As a part of this vision, PepsiCo aspires to become a better company by further integrating purpose into the heart of its business and brands and by doing even more for people and the world.
This will be accomplished by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands. Our efforts to fulfill our goal include promoting an atmosphere at work that is diverse and welcoming to everyone, giving back to the communities in which we live and work, and enhancing the selection of products available through product reformulations and new offerings.
At PepsiCo Canada, our number one priority is to exceed the expectations of our customers by providing them with innovative brand campaigns and high-quality goods.
PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be happy to join because we encourage our employees’ personal growth and development and provide them with the tools they need to be successful.
Our people are the key to our success, and we want you to be a part of that!
What you’ll be working on:
- Observing the proper GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Lifting up to 50lbs consistently
- Operating machinery (varies from basic to complex)
- Conduct sanitation activities daily and support biweekly site sanitation
- Maintain a professional conduct with colleagues
- Must be punctual and attend all scheduled shifts
- Maintain a safety culture and drive for performance
- Entry level role – opportunity to understand all areas of manufacturing.
- Ability to earn up to $31.90/hour
- Night shift premiums at $1.14/hour
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible with one’s schedule Must have a solid attendance record
- Must have a solid track record of both reliability and performance.
What you can expect from us:
- An attractive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, a pension, a contribution to an RRSP, and ample vacation time
- A culture that is both dynamic and inclusive, encouraging employees to bring their complete selves to work.
- A helpful group that will cheer you on in your professional endeavors and motivate you to advance
- An organization whose mission is to make the world a more sustainable place by leveraging their size, influence, and experience.
How to Apply
If you are interested in How to land a job as a Packaging Technician at PepsiCo in Canada, click on the link below to apply
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading