- You will be responsible for performing routine maintenance and repairs on food processing equipment as well as high-speed packaging equipment.
- You will do so in accordance with all quality and GMP procedures and will make certain that all safety standards are adhered to.
- Performing maintenance on all of the production equipment, including high speed wrapping and packaging machines, cook kettles, and more
During production, identifying and fixing any technical problems that arise, and making necessary adjustments to the machinery.
- To perform routine maintenance on machinery including cleaning, lubricating, and other tasks as needed.
- Perform tasks on machine tools, such as operating them to fabricate parts needed for machinery overhaul, maintenance, or set-up.
- Ensure that the facility and the equipment are in compliance with GMP standards.
- Cleaning up the workspace and the machinery.
- Keeping a record of the work that has been completed by using the prescribed forms and the FIIX program.
- 2-4 years of experience working as a maintenance mechanic in a setting related to the production of food
- Completion of college and/or mechanical/electrical training, with preference given to operations related to food manufacturing.
- An advantage is having knowledge of CAD.
- Capability to function effectively in an atmosphere involving a variety of tasks
- Capacity to participate in group projects with a minimum of oversight required
- Hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity are also important.
- Capability to perform visual inspections on various pieces of equipment
- Capable of lifting up to 25 kilograms
- Certified Industrial Mechanic or Electrician is preferred, but not required; the position does not require a degree.
- Insurance for life.
- There is free parking.
- Employee referral incentive.
- Dental coverage.
- Company discounts.
- Company supplied uniform.
- Salary is competitive.
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Years of service recognition
- Travel insurance
- Social activities organized by the company
- Reimbursement of tuition fees
- On-going training
- Life insurance
- Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
How to Apply
If you are interested in the Job offer as a Millwright at Kerr’s Candy in Canada, click on the link below to apply.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
[maxbutton id=”1″ window=”new” ]
See what others are reading
- Job offer as an Arborist at Royal Tree Service Inc. in Canada
- Job as a Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanic in Inland Group of Companies
- How to land a job as a Garage Servicer at City of London in Canada