Our goal is to provide your child with the best academic and social environment possible, while also giving each student and parent a sense of what it means to be part of a truly caring and sharing community.
We’ve discovered that when parents, teachers, and children communicate, share ideas, and support one another, we can do a better job of raising a generation of children who are more secure and have a better sense of who they are.
Many of our ideas are considered novel. Our classes are based on individual ability rather than grade level, which promotes rather than inhibits individual growth.
Our most distinctive feature is our conviction that learning and enjoyment are inextricably linked. We understand that children’s educational needs vary and change, but it is always critical that they feel loved, secure, and consistent.
Filling and supporting these emotional needs is critical for them to achieve their academic potential.
We can truly make a difference in shaping your children’s future if we work together.
Please keep in mind that the foundation for good relationships begins here, and the best example of relationship building comes from both you as parents and us as educators.
We look forward to working with you on this adventure!
Education; Bachelor’s degree
Experience; 1 year to less than 2 years
Location; Richmond Hill, ON
Salary; 41.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
Terms of employment; Permanent employment (Full time)
- Develop and document Website requirements in consultation with clients.
- Make mockups and storyboards.
- Create the website architecture and identify the hardware and software requirements.
- Source, select, and organize information for inclusion, as well as design the Website’s appearance, layout, and flow.
- Create and optimize Website content using a variety of graphics, database, animation, and other software.
- Investigate and evaluate a wide range of interactive media software products.
- Lead and coordinate multidisciplinary teams in the creation of website graphics, content, functionality, and interactivity.
- Perform tests as well as security and quality controls.
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate, and test website code.
- Computer and technology expertise
- Adobe Illustrator
- Corel Draw
- Word processing software
- Mail server software
- Image editing software
- Website creation and management software
- Adobe Premiere Pro
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Web service design
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Programming languages
- Adobe Photoshop
- Client concentration
- Effective interpersonal abilities
- Participant on a team
How to Apply
If you are interested in securing the job offer as a Web developer at Discovery Academy in Canada, click the link below to apply and summit your resume by email.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading