The term “computer engineering” refers to a variety of interconnected facets of information technology. Hardware, software, and network engineering are the three primary subfields that make up the discipline of computer engineering.
One of the numerous definitions of a computer engineer is an information technology (IT) professional who has experience in network, systems, and software engineering.
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
In addition, the term “computer engineer” can be used to refer to a professional with experience in electrical engineering.
Education; Bachelor’s degree
Experience; 2 years to less than 3 years
Location; Surrey, BC
Salary; 54.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment; Permanent employment (Full time)
- Conducting research, designing, and developing the architecture of information and communication network systems
- Perform research on the needs of the users, then plan, design, and develop the system architecture and specifications.
- Create design verification simulations and carry them out, along with conducting prototype bench tests of component parts.
- Direct and oversee the work of multidisciplinary design and development teams, including engineers, technologists, technicians, and drafters, to create and construct computer and telecommunications gear.
- Perform computer and telecommunications-related research, design, and development, as well as integration tasks.
- During the manufacturing, installation, and implementation of computer and telecommunications gear, give design support, as well as supervise and inspect the products.
How to Apply
If you are interested in securing the job offer as a Computer engineer at Sakura Distributors Inc. in Canada, click the link below to apply and attach your resume.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading