A fast expanding real estate development and investment company with the primary objective of creating long-term value for all parties involved through the acquisition and development of high-quality real estate located throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Their primary concentration is on residential condominiums and multi-family complexes, and they have a pipeline that contains over 2 million square feet of high-rise buildings, townhomes, and other types of residential real estate.
- Schedule, budget and document management
- Contributing to the bidding process and the development of contracts
- Managing the consultant teams and requests for information
- Participating in regular trade meetings and site inspections while also attending other events
- Applications for construction permits
- Utilizing software for project management such as Microsoft Project and Excel.
- Experience in the construction industry for a minimum of three to five years is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are required for interacting with owner groups, tradespeople, and consultants.
- Performs really well in a group setting but is also capable of working solo
- Strong attention to detail and organizing ability.
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
- Strong familiarity with computers and expertise in using Microsoft Office
- Comprehending the construction plans and specifications is essential.
- A familiarity with various building techniques and technological processes
How to Apply
If you are interested in securing the job offer as an Assistant Project Manager at TalentSphere Staffing Solutions, click the link below to apply.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading